„PR begins at home"
Before we start talking about the company well on the outside, you have to take care of your “domestic affairs”. Outside image of the organization is in fact shaped by ordinary employees.
That's why Corporate PR is based mainly on the management of internal communication. In the creation of organizational culture and internal communications we cooperate with Laboratory of Sociological Research of Gdansk University.
Corporate PR is a series of activities, which include:
- Organization of staff meetings with managers
- Trainings for staff to improve internal communication
- Editing newsletters, employee newsletters, occasional publications
- Organizing principles of ethical relations with company’s customers
- Organizing of integration and occasional trips for employees.
All the tools are selected appropriately so that the comprehensive strategy allow you to achieve long-term success.
- MONITORING OF COMPANYS PRESENCE IN THE MEDIA
- CREATION OF A POSITIVE IMAGE
- COMUNICATION AND PUBLIC RELATION STRATEGY
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATION
- ADVICE ON SPONSORSHIP
- CONSULTING IN THE RANGE OF PUBLIC SPEACH